That was the first impression I got when I saw P' bVis MSN online name.
If this happened around two weeks ago, I'm so sure I will call it a flop, an April's fool joke. But it happened this week, and there is no sign of it being a joke.
It will be sometime before things are settled, but now it's sure that Adobe is about to acquire our good friend Macromedia. The official statement can be found on Adobe web site. In case you haven't noticed, the front page of Macromedia has changed quite a bit, as well.
At the moment, I didn't see much movements in blogs of those who reside in the US. Out of those that I've known, I've seen only one. That's probably because it's still quite early in the morning over there. Anyway, without a doubt, I'm sure that by tonight it will be a talk of the town. This is something huge.
Adobe Flash 2006, anyone? ;-P
PS. Found a blog of Macromedia employee. From this, you can see the press release from Macromedia, as well as his personal voice about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment