For this comeback, I logged in into my old account from my office. Unfortunately, the network settings over there is too restrictive. So, it was hell broke loose to me. Every time I tried to set new things for my blog, my trusty browser just give me blank page, or 404 page. I first thought that the cause might came from the fact that the account was several years old, since it came from the old blogging system. So I decided to rename the user, and switched to a new account. But things still didn't get any better. At the time, I just kept clicking refresh button like a mad man, cursing at my computer.
But when I was about to give up, with a little chat with P' bVis on MSN, I finally got an idea that maybe it's a network problem at my office. And, indeed, it surely is. Now I'm at home, and there is absolutely no problem at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment